• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I wonder if Huskers should invite Fergie to sing National Anthem?

giphy.gif

I'd vote for Pink, number 1 she's hot and I thought she did a good job at the Superbowl. She also had the flu while doing it.

I'd vote for Pink, number 1 she's hot and I thought she did a good job at the Superbowl. She also had the flu while doing it.
I don't like Pink's tattoos .... in fact all women :Puke:. And not "hot" imo ...

I prefer this gal. No tattoos. Same song. Russia XFactor contest. Fluent both native and English language.

Last edited:
If you would like a pleasant surprise....watch Jack Black sing the National Anthem before a WNBA Game.....really amazing.

I like the rendition, but it bothers me when fans are screaming during the anthem. Show some respect.

I could never be a Blackhawk fan solely for their disrespect of the national anthem.

I agree; Pink, not so hot & kinda trampish. Aida, so very HOT.

709full-aida-nikolaychuk.jpg

Outside X-Factor contest, she was a department store cashier !! :eek:

Also, Big Love Show concert in Moscow. Different singer ...... Polina Gagarina. Her and two female dancers no tattoos and absent wearing piercings ...... good. And spectacular stage set-up.

Last edited:
Blah, Pink is sexy n her own way. I'm not a fan of Tattoos either but some where them well. The other chick would do also.

Wear do they where them well? :Giggle:

I see so many girls with beautiful skin and they garbage it up with tattoos. I don't care for all the piercings (staple faces) either. :Puke:

especially nose, nipples and tongues :Puke:. Only America. I hope short-lived fads ....

Last edited:
Wear do they where them well? :Giggle:

I see so many girls with beautiful skin and they garbage it up with tattoos. I don't care for all the piercings (staple faces) either. :Puke:
I could post a couple pictures...but they're inappropriate.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back