• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I wish we had another shot at Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying. We've gotten so much better since we played them. I think we could have beaten them next week.

NU hasn't played anyone anywhere near as good as OSU since OSU. NU is very fortunate that Iowa sucks outloud. Be glad NU isn't playing OSU. Might be the last time for a while that NU will be favored in a Big 10 title game.

Unfortunately we don't get to play them again this year. But I believe we have improved quite a lot since that game, while that was probably OSU's best game of the year.

I'd like to play them again...why not? Lets see how far we have come...beats playing a 4 or 5 loss team...and you never know we might just win...

As for next year our offense is going to be loaded....and the schedule has only two tough games....and UCLA is at home....so who knows...

NU hasn't played anyone anywhere near as good as OSU since OSU. NU is very fortunate that Iowa sucks outloud. Be glad NU isn't playing OSU. Might be the last time for a while that NU will be favored in a Big 10 title game.

If Wisky was a 1 pt. favorite over Ohio State I can see NU being a bit of a dog. Is there a line yet?

I'd like to play them again...why not? Lets see how far we have come...beats playing a 4 or 5 loss team...and you never know we might just win...

As for next year our offense is going to be loaded....and the schedule has only two tough games....and UCLA is at home....so who knows...

Next year could be very interesting with that schedule and the O skill players coming back. One thing I don't follow too close is what's coming down the pipe on the O and D lines. If that falls into place we very well could be 12-0 going into a CCG (against tOSU). That's when we want to beat them...when it sends us to the NCG. :thumbsup::huskerflag:

I wish we where playing OSU so that after we won I could quote this lovely post of yours and ask if you want salt and pepper with your crow.

I wish we could play OSU win or lose. If you're going to be the best, beat the best. Instead we'll being playing a 3rd place division team. Not that UW won't be a battle though.

I wish NU was playing OSU as well. NU wins Saturday and well they played the 3rd place team. NU loses and this board completely melts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back