• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I wish we had another shot at Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Annoying. We've gotten so much better since we played them. I think we could have beaten them next week.

I agree. Still, we ad our chance and got smoked. If we did win, they would probably feel like we did after Washington in the bowl a couple of years ago.

That game just snow balled out of control....that happens sometimes....especially on the road....

I agree. Still, we ad our chance and got smoked. If we did win, they would probably feel like we did after Washington in the bowl a couple of years ago.

When we lost Rex in that game, it snowballed out of control. Since then, the team has found an identity without Rex AND NOW WE HAVE HIM BACK!!!!! So I think we could beat them this time. Plus, it's at a neutral site.

Last edited:

can Rex tackle? ...because no one else could that game...they whooped us...they are better than we are...not 4 touchdowns better, but better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back