• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I will leave the offense alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 7-0 start was great. last night was a reality check. right now nu is nowhere near as talented or as deep as osu. fact. now nun will never have as much talented depth at osu but 1 or 2 deep they can get there. but when someone throws a grenade on the offensive line room you're screwed. when you essentially have 1 qb on the roster and he's essentially a rb....makes it tough.

To be pissed that they lost these last two games is basically saying NU should be a playoff team this year...and you're either stupid or disingenuous if you're selling that.

The 7-0 start was great. last night was a reality check. right now nu is nowhere near as talented or as deep as osu. fact. now nun will never have as much talented depth at osu but 1 or 2 deep they can get there. but when someone throws a grenade on the offensive line room you're screwed. when you essentially have 1 qb on the roster and he's essentially a rb....makes it tough.

To be pissed that they lost these last two games is basically saying NU should be a playoff team this year...and you're either stupid or disingenuous if you're selling that.

Bilsker.......the problem with your statement.....which is true.....is that for many of us we have spent the last few weeks NOT selling it and having to constantly listen to people trying to sell it. Personally I think this is a small picture of the MR era. People are trying to sell this staff as the messiah and they aren't. That is just my personal opinion. We have so many fans who want it to be the right fit that they often mistake the fine line between hope and reality.

That is true but without Tommy we had no chance on offense. I just dont understand how Samuel was so unmolested getting into his routes... he should have been pressed with help over the top the entire night. He is a true NFL talent... their other guys are good but not like him... We treated him like TE instead of an explosive 1st rd draft pick WR that he might end up being.

They had no chance with Tommy on offense. Guess you missed the pick six he threw on the first possession or the stat they showed where he's completed 41% of his passes on the road against ranked competition for his career, not just the two years under Riley.

Bilsker.......the problem with your statement.....which is true.....is that for many of us we have spent the last few weeks NOT selling it and having to constantly listen to people trying to sell it. Personally I think this is a small picture of the MR era. People are trying to sell this staff as the messiah and they aren't. That is just my personal opinion. We have so many fans who want it to be the right fit that they often mistake the fine line between hope and reality.
I don't know anyone selling this staff as "the messiah". when you say dumbass stuff like that it really makes the rest of what you say pointless.

Now...what really is the case is people like you running around with your hair on fire since the day the man was hired telling everyone what a crappy coach he is. you are 100% sure of it. so when someone says "hey...let's give it time and see how it works" or....gasp...disagrees with your "he sucks" analysis then you pretend we are saying he's the messiah.

The best part of 7-0 was that most of you pretty much stayed in your hole. predictably you guys are emerging and pretending you are somehow vindicated in the venom you'd been spewing up until this season started going well. I pray that somehow nu can find a way to beat Minnesota with an NAIA qb so you guys can crawl BACK into your holes for a while.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone selling this staff as "the messiah". when you say dumbass stuff like that it really makes the rest of what you say pointless.

Now...what really is the case is people like you running around with your hair on fire since the day the man was hired telling everyone what a crappy coach he is. you are 100% sure of it. so when someone says "hey...let's give it time and see how it works" or....gasp...disagrees with your "he sucks" analysis then you pretend we are saying he's the messiah.

The best part of 7-0 was that most of you pretty much stayed in your hole. predictably you guys are emerging and pretending you are somehow vindicated in the venom you'd been spewing up until this season started going well. I pray that somehow nu can find a way to beat Minnesota with an NAIA qb so you guys can crawl BACK into your holes for a while.

I like to call it negativity disguised as "righteous faux objectivity"

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back