• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerRedDread

Blackshirt
10 Year Member
......................There's not much being said/heard/thought about Drake Martinez. (Taylor's brother). I know he had a monster of a game last season at his school but I can't honestly remember anyone else saying much about him.

Are we still recruiting him. I think we did offer him, if I'm not mistaking. It was mentioned that he could be just as fast as his older brother. With AG heading back to his home state, and NU possibly taking 2 RBs this class. How far down the board is he or is he still on the board. I really can't find anything about him beyond September of 2011

Last edited:

He does have a formidable offer from us and just hasnt made up his mind yet. I am sure alot will go into his decision concerning Taylors time here and how it has panned out.

Oh, okay. How great of a prospect do we see him compared to the other guys offered at his position.

Edit...I see we are competing with UCLA & San Diego St for him. I'm guess the lack of offers may rest on the fact that his brother is our starting QB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back