• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I met 2 Husker fans yesterday at Best Buy!

talking-to-self.jpg

:thumbsup:
Yes but you meet a much better class of person what way! :Lol:

I don't know why but seeing Red Crusader type each sentence as it's own post is cracking me up.... :Lol:

What a coincidence pal I met aNebraska fan Yesterday at Best Buy too. He was returning his 70” TV so he couldn’t watch the game Saturday.

Last edited:
I still continue to be amazed by the numbers of pals on any forum that are so hypercritical of others. Look for the post in your eye and not the speck in mine or others here. Focus upon the offering and not on the way it was delivered! We all need to be only in charge and responsible for our own actions, not the human foibles of others. Think about only focusing upon one "phone call" and, not the other one, please! Generic drugs are the equivalent of name brand, but they are and never will be equal to name brand. We live an age of moral equivalencies, which are and will be the downfall of many republics.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back