• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I like Mike but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriously...you already pollute the cafe with stupidity. Please don't do so with the football board.

I was a HUGE Mike fan. I did read a biography about him a few years ago and it did indeed portray him as a major douche.

I was a HUGE Mike fan. I did read a biography about him a few years ago and it did indeed portray him as a major douche.

MJ is a complete pile of bleep.

His hall of fame speech sealed it for me (although I never liked Mike).

Worst of all, he flew his old high school teammate, Leroy Smith, to Springfield for the induction. Remember, Smith was the upperclassman his coach, Pop Herring, kept on varsity over him as a high school sophomore. He waggled to the old coach, “I wanted to make sure you understood: You made a mistake, dude.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...VUlDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--?slug=aw-jordanhall091209

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back