• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I dearly miss...

the runaway HYPE for a program that has been stuck in neutral for the past 15 years.

Unequivocal buy-in for a QB that hasn't proven anything of substance at a P5 school.

The unbridled enthusiasm for a 18 year old high school superstar deciding to matriculate at NU and his impending stardom.

Thankfully the wait is almost over. Just a couple more weeks and a new hire away. Then, we can start anew. Can't happen soon enough. I know I will sleep better once things are back to normal.
:Balloons:
Enthusiasm for the program is bad. Got it. Normal is having constant doubts and puking them up all over the board. Seems legit. Now, what you're going to say is that you want enthusiasm based in reality, and that's not a bad thing at all, but unbridled enthusiasm is what college football is all about. It is a game played by young men for our entertainment. Getting excited about recruits isn't going to change all of a sudden because "your guy" might be the head coach. It'll just be different because he's "your guy". For some of us, "our guy" is always the head football coach of our team. No matter what. If the alternative is being like you......

I miss 2014. The year before you signed up at Huskermax.

the runaway HYPE for a program that has been stuck in neutral for the past 15 years.

Unequivocal buy-in for a QB that hasn't proven anything of substance at a P5 school.

The unbridled enthusiasm for a 18 year old high school superstar deciding to matriculate at NU and his impending stardom.

Thankfully the wait is almost over. Just a couple more weeks and a new hire away. Then, we can start anew. Can't happen soon enough. I know I will sleep better once things are back to normal.
:Balloons:
You are about to be saved

jesus-carrying-sick-man-leaving-footage-023436135_prevstill.jpg

Enthusiasm for the program is bad. Got it. Normal is having constant doubts and puking them up all over the board. Seems legit. Now, what you're going to say is that you want enthusiasm based in reality, and that's not a bad thing at all, but unbridled enthusiasm is what college football is all about. It is a game played by young men for our entertainment. Getting excited about recruits isn't going to change all of a sudden because "your guy" might be the head coach. It'll just be different because he's "your guy". For some of us, "our guy" is always the head football coach of our team. No matter what. If the alternative is being like you......

I miss 2014. The year before you signed up at Huskermax.
Thanks for checking in, pal.

Enthusiasm for the program is bad. Got it. Normal is having constant doubts and puking them up all over the board. Seems legit. Now, what you're going to say is that you want enthusiasm based in reality, and that's not a bad thing at all, but unbridled enthusiasm is what college football is all about. It is a game played by young men for our entertainment. Getting excited about recruits isn't going to change all of a sudden because "your guy" might be the head coach. It'll just be different because he's "your guy". For some of us, "our guy" is always the head football coach of our team. No matter what. If the alternative is being like.

I'm totally with you, man. We need an immediate ban on all gunslingers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back