• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I Cheated........Pulled Pork

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
So, since I have this oil-less turkey fryer, excuse me McKinney, convection rotisserie contraption. I threw a 10 pound butt shoulder roast in after injecting with mesquite liquid smoke. After all was said and done ended up with 7.25 pounds of pulled pork. At 1.48/lb in side by side vac-pacs at Sams Club I am pretty sure I ended up with a great score here. Wife made a great Carolina vinegar based sauce. I am eating pork until I fart pork rhinds. :Biggrin:

So, since I have this oil-less turkey fryer, excuse me McKinney, convection rotisserie contraption. I threw a 10 pound butt shoulder roast in after injecting with mesquite liquid smoke. After all was said and done ended up with 7.25 pounds of pulled pork. At 1.48/lb in side by side vac-pacs at Sams Club I am pretty sure I ended up with a great score here. Wife made a great Carolina vinegar based sauce. I am eating pork until I fart pork rhinds. :Biggrin:

That could be a spectacle!

Is that an infrared deal? I wanted to buy an oil less fryer, but was afraid it wouldn't be as good.

This is the one I have. Love it.

[video=youtube;d3JZ2_TSars]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JZ2_TSars[/video]

That's the one I was looking to get but chickened out. Messing with oil is a pain in the ass and also expensive

get it! you will not regret it!

I hate oil as well. this thing has been and will continue to cook as you're suppose to

Today:

Crock pot- Corned beef for home made Reuben sandwiches for dinner

Turkey Fryer- 8 lb Boston Butt for pulled pork and then 10 lbs of chicken quarters for meat for the week and beyond. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pork roast in a slow cooker all day with two jars of salsa verde here over the weekend..... Served it over rice Sunday evening, then I made pork quesadillas last night..... :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back