• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I am glad that....

Trev Alberts is the AD at this point in time...I care for the ones that are here, but if there is a guiding light, he is the one to lead us to and through this...We WILL get through this...Its been 20 LONG years, and come hell or highwater, we will get back to some form of respectability.....
He is as culpable as frost is for this abomination that is husker football.

No he isn’t. Give the guy some time. He saved us money. Let’s be patient.
This 100%.

I’m guessing that there were discussions that ADTA must’ve had with administration and others that involved factors beyond just football Wins and Losses.

Fiscal responsibility/impact is certainly an important factor that had to weigh into whether to fire/retain Frost.

ADTA is doing his job. He made a calculated, strategic decision based on what’s best for the Program and University. I’m pretty sure there will be more of these decisions to be made down the road.

I’m glad that Trev Alberts is our AD.

Will y’all stop living in the past and keep Bringing up Peterson and Perlman— That train left the station decades ago

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back