• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I’m pleased. Best game of Frost era

It certainly is the second best imo. It seems the 2018 Ohio State team was collectively a better team than this OU team. I know when one says "that team was overrated" it also comes across as a knock on your program as well. It is hard to believe OU will make a serious run at the CFP this year. Rattler is going to make some critical mistakes moving forward. I could also have to eat the crow on that, because Nebraska may have a better defense than anyone OU will face for the rest of the year.

To the OP / subject line, next game up boys ... time to take the next step with an opportunity to get a W on the road and at #21 Michigan State!

GBR!!!

I don’t think OU could beat Iowa, Wisconsin, Penn St, OSU, and Michigan. If they had our scheduled they would be 7-5 8-4

OU is at best a middle of the pack B1G team. Their move to the SEC will be disaster of mediocrity.
They are better than that, but I don’t think they are as good as they have been though. I do agree in one aspect, they will be slapped with reality when they hit the SEC. It will be a massive change for them. All for a few more million, when they could write their ticket in the Big 12.

I don't think it's possible for me to disagree more, respectfully.
You do realize we are one of the worst teams in our league? And we took OU to the wire at their house. There are multiple defenses better that ours in the B1G. OU would have a very difficult time in a real conference.

You do realize we are one of the worst teams in our league? And we took OU to the wire at their house. There are multiple defenses better that ours in the B1G. OU would have a very difficult time in a real conference.
Yup. We sucked in game 1, so that means we eternally suck for all time. Any team that can only beat us by a TD must therefore suck as well.

Never mind that we were the only team in 65 games to hold OU under 27 points (that streak was an NCAA record that more than doubled the 2nd place team).

Last edited:
Could it be possible that what was once thought of as the worst team has improved? Did you not see that the team Nebraska beat by four touchdowns took Coastal Carolina to the last second last week? Need to re-evaluate my man.

Last edited:
Could it be possible that what was once thought of as the worst team has improved? Did you not see that the team Nebraska beat by four touchdowns took Coastal Carolina to the last second last week? Need to re-evaluate my man.
I’ll re-evaluate after the MSU game. If we win that we can say we are a mid tier B1G team. Until then we are a team that lost to Illinois and is 0-1 in conference play. That’s bottom tier in the B1G.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back