• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS WIN!!! - MBB Game #31, (W, 74-73), Sun 3/6 @ #10 WISCONSIN, 1 PM CT, BTN (Game Thread/Recap)

Didn't Tominaga play on a National 3 on 3 team? I wonder if that causes your mental game to change a bit as it's so fast paced, he seems to play better as he gets more minutes.

He is a streaky shooter, he just hasn’t been shooting well lately.

Shortening the bench has helped. Webster hasn’t been playing as much either.
Seems like he rushes his shot and doesn't set his foot but who knows? Maybe he has always shot that way.

now, back to Husker Bball..

Think about it, win the Big 10 tourney and probably the first team with that bad of a record getting an automatic berth..

REAAALLLLY long shot, I know, but if they continue, it could happen.
They are playing great and the last few games have been fun to watch but the double bye thing makes it next to impossible for the bottom 4 teams to make that type of a run.

They are playing great and the last few games have been fun to watch but the double bye thing makes it next to impossible for the bottom 4 teams to make that type of a run.
I always thought they should start a day earlier and have an off day after 2nd round. But what do I know?

Refer to a Husker player as the "WhiteKid" or god forbid "African American Kid" and watch me call you on it refering to anyone by their race is not acceptable they are Huskers and they have Names
He’s Japanese, right? Just like if he was from Germany, we might refer to him as the German kid. Your takes are idiotic. You owe an apology for calling the other guy a racist and then need to call mommy and tell her people got mad and were mean to you on a message board.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back