• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS WIN!!! - MBB Game #31, (W, 74-73), Sun 3/6 @ #10 WISCONSIN, 1 PM CT, BTN (Game Thread/Recap)

Where do you live? I get other stations, but btn still frozen!!!
I live just south of Lincoln. I called Dish and filed for compensation for the loss of signal. They are "checking" on what sort of compensation is available. I did this one other time for a similar problem and received a discount on my billing. Everyone who has experienced this frozen screen to call 1-800-333-3474. They just told me there would be a small monetary compensation plus a promotional for a movie channel. Not much but at least they know I was pissed.

I live just south of Lincoln. I called Dish and filed for compensation for the loss of signal. They are "checking" on what sort of compensation is available. I did this one other time for a similar problem and received a discount on my billing. Everyone who has experienced this frozen screen to call 1-800-333-3474. They just told me there would be a small monetary compensation plus a promotional for a movie channel. Not much but at least they know I was pissed.
Thanks! I'll see if they compensate me. It happened twice. Same for you?

I got the frozen screen from DISH as well. I have been fighting it and them about it for over 6 months. BTW also happened when NU football played MSU in the overtime. Usually freezes and then reboots and takes a few minutes. Screws up recordings all the time. I despise DISH and want to just get Hulu tv or internet based tv but wife is fighting me on it. I’ve called them so many times and argued with them I have just given up. I have had a technician come out and he just messed up my tvs worse. They sent me a new Hopper and nothing has helped. They always try to I act like they just haven’t heard of this before but I knew it happened with others and this just confirms it.

Anyway rant over and Great Win Huskers!!! Love watching when they show hustle and play good.

The refs aren't going to get their under-the-table bonus payment from the Big Ten Cheat conference, since Nebraska came away with the W.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back