• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS @WILDCATS - FRIDAY - 3:00 pm Ctrl @Northwestern

Well, I also managed to miss the post game on audio!! Again, the audio buttons would not let me on until the damn show was over!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some stony pitching today with runners on. These cold weather wins are nothing to complain about, lacking style points notwithstanding.

Is there anything less rewarding to college baseball punditry than predicting off-elite teams? Iowa, pre-season darling, loaded with pitching (allegedly) coughs up at least 16 on a cold Friday night with their ace on on the hill. It would only be really delightful if we were the opponent, but so-called experts don’t seem to have a clue on the performance expectations for these teams.

Imagine the angst here on a Friday like THAT?

Not today, fans! GBR!

Some stony pitching today with runners on. These cold weather wins are nothing to complain about, lacking style points notwithstanding.

Is there anything less rewarding to college baseball punditry than predicting off-elite teams? Iowa, pre-season darling, loaded with pitching (allegedly) coughs up at least 16 on a cold Friday night with their ace on on the hill. It would only be really delightful if we were the opponent, but so-called experts don’t seem to have a clue on the performance expectations for these teams.

Imagine the angst here on a Friday like THAT?

Not today, fans! GBR!
Perish the thought! :nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back