• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS ILLINI - GAME 3 OF 3 - Saturday, May 16 (2:02 p.m.)

Why did they call the game? Still early enough to wait!

Typhoon is the only worry they should have! :(

CBob you really need to pay those bills in a timely fashion.

:lol: turns out, a glich in the power (weather) screwed up my remote. A nice gal, Jennifer, walked
me thru it, and we were able to get the remote to react. So much to learn! :lol:

In any case, Linda and her mom have been bugging me to call directv, to add directv to the 3 tv's upstairs.

I wonder if she sabotaged it, so I would order the Genie and 2 minis! Well, I did. They are coming
out Thursday to install it. Could have had it Tuesday, but the ladies are too busy; I wanted them to get
the full skinny while the tech was here. I hate to have to repeat everything, don't you? :lol:

So, I will have directv with the computer, finally! :dancer:

Last edited:
Darin is on.

The mound took a ton of water, so it was a safety issue. Lucky Illinois!! Nice way to preserve their winning streak! :(

lightly admonishing Dilday for that mistake in rt fld, allowing them to score.

That being, of course, not setting himself to throw home, holding the runner.

Again, scheduled for 5 pm on Wednesday. Will probably be a little later than 5, not being the 1st game

Softball is on espn.

1st pitch just made.

:lol: turns out, a glich in the power (weather) screwed up my remote. A nice gal, Jennifer, walked
me thru it, and we were able to get the remote to react. So much to learn! :lol:

In any case, Linda and her mom have been bugging me to call directv, to add directv to the 3 tv's upstairs.

I wonder if she sabotaged it, so I would order the Genie and 2 minis! Well, I did. They are coming
out Thursday to install it. Could have had it Tuesday, but the ladies are too busy; I wanted them to get
the full skinny while the tech was here. I hate to have to repeat everything, don't you? :lol:

So, I will have directv with the computer, finally! :dancer:

Now I hope Linda doesn't find out that the only reason you added service was because of the phone sex with Jennifer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back