• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Cougars - Game 4 of 4 - 2/21/15 - Peoria, Ariz. - 1:05 central

Just found out..............WE ARE HAVING FRIED CHICKEN for dinner!!!!!!!! :drool::clap: :stirthepot: :woohoo: :rockon:
Too much baked skinless chicken and baked fish in high school when the old man had to watch his triglycerides and I was trying to put on weight for football.:thumbsdown::puke:Besides Mom never was/is good at frying chicken.

Too much baked skinless chicken and baked fish in high school when the old man had to watch his triglycerides and I was trying to put on weight for football.:thumbsdown::puke:Besides Mom never was/is good at frying chicken.

One of my daughters did not eat chicken for many, many years. When she was
a girl scout, all they did was eat Ky Fried Chicken, and she got tired of i! :lol:

Now? She loves it! You never know. I can see why you tired of it. If I eat too
much meat, I know it would affect my Type II diabetes, too.

As far as hot dogs, I don't eat them that often. Stuff is full of garbage, they say! :lol:

I might have a hot dog at home once a week, or so.

Sorry I missed the end of the game. Had to spend some time with the family. Thanks CBob for the excellent PBP, as always.

Next series for the Huskers, still on the road until March 10! Long haul, but it'll pay off for sure! :)

Fri, Feb 27Loyola Marymount-at Los Angeles, Calif.8:05 p.m.
Sat, Feb 28Loyola Marymount-at Los Angeles, Calif.8:05 p.m.
Sun, Mar 01Loyola Marymount-at Los Angeles, Calif.2:05 p.m.

<tbody>
</tbody>

After next week, the end of the road trip will be:

Fri, Mar 06Texas A&M-Houston, Texas (Minute Maid Park)3:35 p.m.
Sat, Mar 07Hawai'i-Houston, Texas (Minute Maid Park)12:05 p.m.
Sun, Mar 08LSU-Houston, Texas (Minute Maid Park)11:05 a.m.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Sorry I missed the end of the game. Had to spend some time with the family. Thanks CBob for the excellent PBP, as always.

You're welcome. Good to have family, I always say. :)

Enjoy the game tomorrow! Hope we slaughter, and not just beat, iowa

Besides Penn State, I hate Iowa more!! ;)

Last edited:

9-1 lead

attendance: 1,914

3 days: 4,000 est fans

I was at the game today.....great weather..... great game.....great showing by Big Red Fans! I think I counted 25 people wearing blue and 3 of them were the umpires! Love living in a place that isn't NE but it feels like it whenever they are out here in a sporting event!

Very good series win over the Mormons.

Yeh, Doc! :lol: Living here in Poky, we are surrounded! Good series for the Huskers!

Talk to you next week. No baseball until Fri nite. Dance night, so I won't be on the
forum very long. :wave:

Have a great Sunday :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back