• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS VS CAL ST FULLERTON - ELIMINATION GAME - 12:05 Sunday.

Thanks CBob, as always, your baseball pbp is second to none and much appreciated by all of us. Hats off to the HUSKERS for giving it all they had, just too many mistakes. They came up just a little bit short in getting the job done this season but the future is bright and the 2015 season hopefully will bring much better results.

Sounds good to me, mj. Next thing you know, it will be football season :) :wave:

about the balk..........Darin wanted to change the play. Calling the t/o, not getting it, they called the balk.

Said, it was on him.

Going down to watch some baseball? Yeh, why not!

Talk to you guys soon. :)

Baseball, again, in February. Post show is done.........
as we are :) :wave:

Good season. Getting 41 wins out of this group was impressive. Loved the fighting spirit, to the very end. Off the bat I thought Jake's line drive might tie it up. We lose pretty heavy through graduation and the draft, so a lot of rebuilding will be in order. Regardless of next year's record, the program is on solid footing for the future; coaching, recruiting, and the culture of the program are all improving. Hats off to a bunch of fighters.

Say what? This was another disappointing defeat, but not that bad. We have a very young team, comparatively speaking. I will say getting beat 4-3 by a team who did not score any earned runs really sucks.

I think C-Bob just meant "gone quickly" from his post game radio interview....:)

Good season. Getting 41 wins out of this group was impressive. Loved the fighting spirit, to the very end. Off the bat I thought Jake's line drive might tie it up. We lose pretty heavy through graduation and the draft, so a lot of rebuilding will be in order. Regardless of next year's record, the program is on solid footing for the future; coaching, recruiting, and the culture of the program are all improving. Hats off to a bunch of fighters.

preparing for next year already? :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back