• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v Antelopes - Game #4- 2-25- 2024 - 1 pm Ctrl - Phoenix, Az

4-3 against good competition this time of the year?? I’ll take it!

Also to take a series from that club on their home field. And a “southern school” to boot! They are not a bad team.

I will take that as well!

Kyle holds something special to me. In 2019 at Riverside he showed my nephew some pitching tips as he was in high school. Means more now as my nephew lost his father last year. My late brother would be proud.
Sorry about losing your brother. I am 86 and my older brother will be 88 in April. Thankfully, he is still alive. :)

Kyle holds something special to me. In 2019 at Riverside he showed my nephew some pitching tips as he was in high school. Means more now as my nephew lost his father last year. My late brother would be proud.
And THIS is what sports is all about.

Not shaking your fist at the opposing team…. or antics on the mound….or carrying your bat to first base then a dramatic flip after hitting a home run.

I love stories like this, when young men….our future…..show such caring and leadership.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back