• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v Antelopes - Game #3- 2-24- 2024 - 7 pm Ctrl - Phoenix, Az

s/m
game over!
Dang, hate to see that happen to a
team that is disrespectful!

OK, tomorrow, we take the series
3 to 1

Take care all.

Am going to spend some time with Momma!! :)

:Wave:

Tough to win when you have three errors against a good team.

Clean that up and we’re fine.

Still so early in the season but I like what I’m seeing.

Started by GCU Where in the hell is their damn coach? He is just as bad,
not able to control his juveniles!!

Ump did not say a thing the first time he popped off, so it is his fault, period!
You are exactly right. Umpires absolutely have to control the game when it comes to emotion displayed at the opposing team.

You sit on it early and it goes away….You don’t and it just magnifies quickly.

You are exactly right. Umpires absolutely have to control the game when it comes to emotion displayed at the opposing team.

You sit on it early and it goes away….You don’t and it just magnifies quickly.
Exactly what happened. Will came out and complained to the ump first time, but he did nothing until the last time...and even then, he did nothing until he went to the dugout, instead of calling him out, coming off the mound.
Ump was very lazy....and negligent!!

Started by GCU Where in the hell is their damn coach? He is just as bad,
not able to control his juveniles!!
Bob, I hate to say it…… but some of these coaches have egos as big as a house, and actually love to see that stuff from their players.

And once again, you’re absolutely right….. the guy is a total jerk for letting his collegiate team display that kind of behavior.

A collegiate team! We aren’t talking about Pipefitters Local 97 in the town softball league.

We are talking about a collegiate baseball team.

an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Bob, I hate to say it…… but some of these coaches have egos as big as a house, and actually love to see that stuff from their players.

And once again, you’re absolutely right….. the guy is a total jerk for letting his collegiate team display that kind of behavior.

an embarrassment.
I guess I did not think about that. Of course, world is full of jerks, sports or whatever. :)

Wisc noses out Neb in indoor track and field championship, today, by 4 points!! Dang! :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back