• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v Antelopes - Game #3- 2-24- 2024 - 7 pm Ctrl - Phoenix, Az

Basically, Will says, get back at them, using the field, though he didn't like
what went on. Again, pay them back on the field!

Goodnight, all!! :Wave:

I guess I did not think about that. Of course, world is full of jerks, sports or whatever. :)
Unfortunately, we’re going through one of those periods in our history, where we seem to be stricken with the dread disease of….

Dumbness….

combined with the pandemic called “lack of manners”

and the words, common sense, compromise, and empathy no longer appear in Webster’s Dictionary.

I have to wonder if any of these idiots running things (or want to run things) nowadays are married. Marriage is compromise….that simple.

But yeah….the world is full of jerks. Just seems we have so many more lately. A real surplus.

we will get through this and be better for it in the end I think.

I can remember walking through the Atlanta airport in my starched khakis in 75 right after Vietnam and being spit on and called a baby killer. The country was in the grip of really bad inflation and a recession…..and had just lost a President to a scandal and resignation.

drugs were rampant, free love and hippiedom were all the rage and anything associated with law and order, the government, or the church were considered “Old” and “Out of touch.”

We got through that period…… we will this one too.

I was at the game with my dad and uncle. None of us could tell what caused the commotion at the end. We didn't see the start of the teams confrontation either, but the coaches were jawing back at each other for a bit after everyone went their own ways. We didn't notice anything during the game other than the pitcher getting really fired up at the end of an inning. I can't even figure out what happened from reading this thread either.

Any word on the radio or talk shows?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back