• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers @Terrapins - Sunday - 5-7-23 - 12pm Ctrl - Bob "Turtle" Smith Stadium -

So…what is left to play for?….assuming this game is toast…

Clearly everything moves to making and playing well in the Conference Tournament.

8 TOTALLY winnable games left.

One we start at the bottom of the last inning with bases loaded and zero outs.

Doable….to at least get to the Conference Tourney!
Making the BIG tourney is pretty much a lock at this point. Playing for seeding. It doesn’t really matter though as we don’t have the arms to make a run in the tourney. We may have 3 starters if generous, but we only have 2 relievers.

BTW, how was your birthday?? :)
EXCELLENT!

My wife and granddaughters made the BEST chocolate cake….and our dinner out was superb. Sons gave me great little gifts……”baseball stuff” LOL

We have celebrated at that restaurant for over 30 years but don’t go often as it is expensive.

Owner and chef knows us though…. and they made us my favorite “Steak Sorrentino” which isn’t even on their menu anymore…but did it for us special.

A good day!

EXCELLENT!

My wife and granddaughters made the BEST chocolate cake….and our dinner out was superb. Sons gave me great little gifts……”baseball stuff” LOL

We have celebrated at that restaurant for over 30 years but don’t go often as it is expensive.

Owner and chef knows us though…. and they made us my favorite “Steak Sorrentino” which isn’t even on their menu anymore…but did it for us special.

A good day!
Awesome! :)

Brice walks
2 on and 2 outs
up to Casey, now

BTW, discussing automatic, I did read where it is automatic berth in NCAA tourney, if you win the playoff in your conference.

Some were unsure

Yep. Just like football and basketball. Win the conference tournament, and it's an automatic bid. There is no automatic bid for winning the regular season.

Last edited:

Casey ab
lh vs rhp

2 on

high brk ball
1-0 count

1for1 single
brk ball on inside
nice pitch!!

1-2 count

s/m on brk ball

Making the BIG tourney is pretty much a lock at this point. Playing for seeding. It doesn’t really matter though as we don’t have the arms to make a run in the tourney. We may have 3 starters if generous, but we only have 2 relievers.
Agree totally…
We can barely come up with a decent pitching combo for two games…

3 or 4 games is dreamworld

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back