• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers ready for Pro Day

I like both JW and newbys chances in nfl. Jw has too many intangibles and newby could b a great 3rd down back with his speed and hands imo.

What about MRI? When healthy hes pretty good. Surprised hes not at pro day and giving free agency a chance. I like his chances in the nfl over dzuris or cotton...i see no chance for those two. I like reillys chances as well....more so than A Moore whose too inconsistant and lacks strength.

Last edited:
What about MRI? When healthy hes pretty good. Surprised hes not at pro day and giving free agency a chance. I like his chances in the nfl over dzuris or cotton...i see no chance for those two. I like reillys chances as well....more so than A Moore whose too inconsistant and lacks strength.
They're probably real happy you're not one of the scouts :nod:

MRI needs a good pro day more than anyone... his 40 at one point was a 4.9 which isn't great and will turn people off. A lot of times, your pro day you need to be as light as possible because besides the bench, everything else you want to be carrying as little weight as possible, so he may be taking as much time as he is allotted before getting times out there. He can get in the 4.7s. At mine I tried to shed 10 pounds from what I played at to get that much better times. During the season you need the added weight though to get thru it.

MRI needs a good pro day more than anyone... his 40 at one point was a 4.9 which isn't great and will turn people off. A lot of times, your pro day you need to be as light as possible because besides the bench, everything else you want to be carrying as little weight as possible, so he may be taking as much time as he is allotted before getting times out there. He can get in the 4.7s. At mine I tried to shed 10 pounds from what I played at to get that much better times. During the season you need the added weight though to get thru it.

You make it sound as though you participated in an NFL combine! Wow! Where did you play college football?

Last edited:
You make it sound as though you participated in an NFL combine! Wow! Where did you play college football?
C'mon, stop being modest. You are quite the athlete yourself!

giphy.gif

I lost about 10 pounds of hair between my freshman and senior years of high school!
upload_2017-3-15_20-52-34.png
upload_2017-3-15_20-53-23.png
anyway.... I'm pretty disappointed in a bunch of those bench press totals at the Husker ProDay.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back