• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers pushing hard for JUCO Safety Gerald Bowman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Second rated JUCO guy in the country.....Friends of both Stafford and Jean-Baptiste.....this kid is a stud on film and with Bo's record of bringing in high-impact JUCO transfers I say lets go and get him....the offers he has are quite something for a JUCO guy....has some real giddy-up and hits a ton....keep in mind JUCO guys rarely get a 5 star rating these days....in my opinion he would be one if a high school kid....3 to play 2 guy....Leaning toward Arizona State at the moment....then again so was Joe Carter...;) Stafford is 'working' him to get him to Lincoln....

Woodland Hills, CA
Pierce Community College
6'1"
40 time: 4.45
Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Cincinnati, Colorado, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon State, USF, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah, Washington State, West Virginia
Rivals: 4**** 5.9
Scout: 4****
JUCO Top 50 (#2): http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-2995

[video=youtube_share;xPmhOXt-FCE]http://youtu.be/xPmhOXt-FCE[/video]

Last edited:

We didn't rotate much on either side of the ball last week. Williams got in at DE, did Martin? It looked like a 3-man rotation. They didn't do much at S either, since Osborne didn't play. (did PJ get in the rotation at S?)

What are we looking at? Stafford-type? Gomes-type? Hagg-type? Other?

Uh, if they want this guy and he can help us...bring him on. I'll go watch the vidya now.

Uh, dude's pretty sick chasing down QB's and RB's from the backside like that. He's got some closing speed. Seems to have pretty good vision as he picks his way, and
then gets there in a damn hurry. There's a guy you can get on the field in blitz packages right away at a peso/nickel. He likes to hit, probably needs some technique-tuning as he's obviously at another level athletically than the guys he's playing. Almost looks like a HS reel for a freak kid in a small-school league.

Me likey! RR, get him :N: .:nod: :lol:

We didn't rotate much on either side of the ball last week. Williams got in at DE, did Martin? It looked like a 3-man rotation. They didn't do much at S either, since Osborne didn't play. (did PJ get in the rotation at S?)

What are we looking at? Stafford-type? Gomes-type? Hagg-type? Other?

Uh, if they want this guy and he can help us...bring him on. I'll go watch the vidya now.
Martin and Smith got a little time....surprised the Starter Osborne saw ZERO time. Sometimes I wonder what we do week to week with our players.

Uh, dude's pretty sick chasing down QB's and RB's from the backside like that. He's got some closing speed. Seems to have pretty good vision as he picks his way, and
then gets there in a damn hurry. There's a guy you can get on the field in blitz packages right away at a peso/nickel. He likes to hit, probably needs some technique-tuning as he's obviously at another level athletically than the guys he's playing. Almost looks like a HS reel for a freak kid in a small-school league.

Me likey! RR, get him :N: .:nod: :lol:

Peso could be a spot, but I'm also thinking based on size, he could be a nice replacement for Lavonte (and no, not just because of the number!). Lavonte was about 210 or so when he got to campus so this wouldn't be much different. The only thing I didn't see in the video was much pass coverage so perhaps he could fit in better at LB than S... either way, with that speed and tackling ability, I'm sure Bo could find a spot for him!

Peso could be a spot, but I'm also thinking based on size, he could be a nice replacement for Lavonte (and no, not just because of the number!). Lavonte was about 210 or so when he got to campus so this wouldn't be much different. The only thing I didn't see in the video was much pass coverage so perhaps he could fit in better at LB than S... either way, with that speed and tackling ability, I'm sure Bo could find a spot for him!

I agree. (said the same thing about David, when Asante left ;)) But yea his skill set would be beastly as at MIKE. Love the closing speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back