• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Pursuing NT Nesta Jade Silvera In The Portal Update: Headed to Arizona State

Will not be here in the Spring

Has to finish his last semester at Miami

Good get regardless

Only negative with him not getting to his next school until May, is that you'll have to wait it out with him. Gonna be another round of inquiries from schools after spring ball and more attrition. I think Penn State would be the favorite, but they're not pushing as hard as the other two. After spring ball though?

Only negative with him not getting to his next school until May, is that you'll have to wait it out with him. Gonna be another round of inquiries from schools after spring ball and more attrition. I think Penn State would be the favorite, but they're not pushing as hard as the other two. After spring ball though?

Yup that adds a whole new equation to the isdue without a doubt

Is there not a way for him to make a binding commitment earlier or he just is choosing not to commit until after May? I don’t really understand the commitment process with transfers very well.

Is there not a way for him to make a binding commitment earlier or he just is choosing not to commit until after May? I don’t really understand the commitment process with transfers very well.

He can't enroll this coming semester, so until he actually enrolls, he's still a free agent. Just like Deondre Jackson. He's committed to Nebraska, but if he changes his mind (or Nebraska decides to move on) before he enrolls in May, it's non-binding.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back