• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Pursuing NT Nesta Jade Silvera In The Portal Update: Headed to Arizona State

Is this an ok to transfer if your coach leaves rule?

Not that I know of never heard of that

He could ask for a release from the LOI but if he is already enrolled it would be a second transfer and would require a waiver from the NCAA in order for him to play immediately. Being he has only one year left that would be that

If I am wrong on this someone tell me why

He could ask for a release from the LOI but if he is already enrolled it would be a second transfer and would require a waiver from the NCAA in order for him to play immediately. Being he has only one year left that would be that

Most likely you are right, but I just read this: "most schools release signees from their letters of intent if a head coach leaves a school before their first semester." But I'm guessing he's already begun classes, so therefore, this statement may not apply to him.

Last edited:
Most likely you are right, but I just read this: "most schools release signees from their letters of intent if a head coach leaves a school before their first semester." But I'm guessing he's already begun classes, so therefore, this statement may not apply to him.

Based on the article I linked he signed and started school immediately.

I think you’re pretty much correct. He could ask for a release. But he’d be limited to a school’s academic calendar. I believe the deadline for late enrollment for the spring semester at Nebraska has passed.

I think you’re pretty much correct. He could ask for a release. But he’d be limited to a school’s academic calendar. I believe the deadline for late enrollment for the spring semester at Nebraska has passed.

Thanks

Yes it has passed

not sure why we would want this guy, everyone knew there was an ncaa violation allegation there and they have let go all the coaches accused of misconduct except for herman. this was not a secret to anyone its all public knowledge and he still chose to go there. very questionable decision making process. if he had gone to any other school i would be all on board for trying to get him. just cant get past his decision to go there knowing all the bad things going on there.

Last edited:
not sure why we would want this guy, everyone knew there was an ncaa violation allegation here, and they have let go all the coaches accused of misconduct except for herman. this was not a secret to anyone its all public knowledge and he still chose to go there. very questionable decision making process. if he had gone to any other school i would be all on board for trying to get him. just cant get past his decision to go there knowing all the bad things going on there.

So what does that have to do with him?

I highly doubt he is involved in that scandal at all based on his contact with them, visit and commit over the last month

Why he chose Arizona State was apparently because he qualified and could enroll immediately unlike Nebraska and Penn State where he would have had to wait until the end of the Spring semester

As to his knowledge of any major recruiting violations it's debatable what he knew and did not know

I am not judging a kid because he chose to go there

This just in…

200w.gif

And then there is this . . . just maybe HE LIKES IT THERE. Wish the young man well and hope he finds success at his new school. As for the Huskers, it's time to find someone else.

He went there for a reason no doubt as has been discussed the last few pages

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back