• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers projected to make Rose Bowl in 2022 by FOX Sports analyst

Similar to last year where 8 and 9 win predictions rained from the heavens, I accept the optimism. The Rose Bowl seems like a reasonable expectation in Coach Frost’s 5th year. With all of the portal talent he has added to the players he has recruited and developed so well, it’s a lock.

Looks like they have OSU in the CFP. Not crazy we win the west given schedule, closeness last year and portal adds (does division winner go to rose bowl if champion goes to CFP or is it second highest rate BIG team? They have Michigan in Cotton).

I would think we would not be anywhere close to favored to win West by media, but I also think we have a legitimate chance even without drug influence. ;)

Similar to last year where 8 and 9 win predictions rained from the heavens, I accept the optimism. The Rose Bowl seems like a reasonable expectation in Coach Frost’s 5th year. With all of the portal talent he has added to the players he has recruited and developed so well, it’s a lock.

If you'd have asked me in 2017 I'd have said a Rose Bowl in 2022 was completely reasonable.

Based on where we're at and the actual results since, it would be an amazing transformation from '21 to '22.

A winning season and a bowl has to happen. I don't have any expectations that bowl will be in Pasadena.

I guess Kool-Aid is the only thing served in the Fox Sports Cafeteria and vending machines. Kudos to Kool-Aid for securing the Fox Sports drink contract. :thumbsup:

impressive-most-impressive-590e4e.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like they have OSU in the CFP. Not crazy we win the west given schedule, closeness last year and portal adds (does division winner go to rose bowl if champion goes to CFP or is it second highest rate BIG team? They have Michigan in Cotton).

I would think we would not be anywhere close to favored to win West by media, but I also think we have a legitimate chance even without drug influence. ;)
Username checks out

;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back