• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Open at #21 in the Coaches Poll

The coaches probably got the basketball and football teams confused.

I'll be happy if we just have 4 losses though.

Why don't they both win it this year and get it over with.

Now there is a great thought.

I think pressure is on Miles now that he has become the owner of the 7 game NCAA tourney losing streak. He was adamant about not having anything to do with the past NCCA tourney losing streak of 6, but he turned that streak into 7, so it is his now.

I think pressure is on Miles now that he has become the owner of the 7 game NCAA tourney losing streak. He was adamant about not having anything to do with the past NCCA tourney losing streak of 6, but he turned that streak into 7, so it is his now.

He has a one game tourney losing streak.

How long before they are ranked higher than the football team?

after Dec 7th, where we beat CU.

Well, by that time the football team will either be top 10, or out of the top 25.. So, that might not be very accurate on my part. :)

Last edited:

he should not have even had to mention that, as we all know it isn't his. He is 0-1, nothing more, BUT he has the first appearance in many years.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back