• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers offer OLB Tyrone Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Expect allot of LB offers...position of real need....I see us taking 3-4 with a JUCO recruit perhaps in the mix....also plays FB in high school.....

Still looking for film on him....

Teaser From Rivals:

Rising linebacker Tyrone Neal says that Nebraska coach John Papuchis was just by the school and the Huskers are his most recent offer.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

McKeesport, PA
McKeesport High School
OLB
6'1"
225 Lbs
40 time:
Class:2012 (High School)
Scout: 3***
Not rated by other recruiting services
Scholarships Offered: Auburn, Florida, Illinois, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas Tech, USC, West Virginia

Last edited:

I know we need LBs but does anyone think that this offer came because another target has turned us down? Just wondering

I know we need LBs but does anyone think that this offer came because another target has turned us down? Just wondering

While I can't rule that out with other players, that isn't the case with Neal. You'll note that Red Reign started this thread a while back.

It's going to be VERY tough to get a kid out of Pennsylvania, especially a linebacker. But if anyone can do it I have faith in JP and Bo.

RR..... Just to clarify, we should take 3-4 LB's this year in a 16-17 recruit class? I didn't know we had such a shortage in the pipeline!

Yes 3 perhaps 4....you will note one of the things Bo and Carl are concerned about this year is the lack of real depth at the position
and David graduates and Compton and Fisher will be seniors next year...

RR..... Just to clarify, we should take 3-4 LB's this year in a 16-17 recruit class? I didn't know we had such a shortage in the pipeline!

I still keep wishing in my mind that TLewis never de-committed and Chris Williams wouldn't have blown his ACL and panned out for us....those 2 with David and ohhhh boyyyy!

We need at least 3 in this class....hope we can redshirt Santos but he may get thrown in the fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back