• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer JUCO 1st Team All-America Quientrail Jamison-Travis DT From IWCC (2023 Class)

Same HS as former IWCC teammate Omar Brown so hopefully that gives us an etc

He is originally from MN so well with in the B1G and Husker Recruiting foot print

There's a lot of work that needs to be done with the D-line. Nebraska has only signed 10 defensive linemen in Frost's 5 recruiting classes. And when you look at the names, really only Ty Robinson and Nash Hutmacher were big gets.

You could use a big class this year between high school kids to plug into your developmental system, and guys like this and through the transfer portal who can fill in for a couple years while guys like Van Poppel and hopefully Caleb Bryant (I wouldn't stop at two HS kids) get developed the next couple years.

Other than Ru’Quan Buckley, the other guys in the system like Marquis Black, Jailen Weaver and Mosai Newsom appear to be busts.

There's a lot of work that needs to be done with the D-line. Nebraska has only signed 10 defensive linemen in Frost's 5 recruiting classes. And when you look at the names, really only Ty Robinson and Nash Hutmacher were big gets.

You could use a big class this year between high school kids to plug into your developmental system, and guys like this and through the transfer portal who can fill in for a couple years while guys like Van Poppel and hopefully Caleb Bryant (I wouldn't stop at two HS kids) get developed the next couple years.

Other than Ru’Quan Buckley, the other guys in the system like Marquis Black, Jailen Weaver and Mosai Newsom appear to be busts.

Well said

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back