• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer Jahmal Banks Portal WR (Wake Forest) Finalizing January Visit

Still boggles my mind that players are interested in Michigan with all the investigations and alleged rules violations going on there.
Because time and time again, cheating goes unpunished or sanctions have very little teeth to them. Not to mention the 24-hour news cycle that brings the next big story to light as soon as possible, and lets old ones fade away. People lose interest. IMO.

Last edited:

They cheat

Coach suspended twice for nearly half a season

Amazes me how recruits and families want to be part of that

So yeah very surprising frankly
Doesn't surprise me even one little bit. In today's world, all the things mentioned before (winning, NFL placement, iconic program) are well worth overlooking what some would claim to be "unsubstantiated" rumors of cheating. Yes, i know, he was suspended, but it isn't like the program received the death penalty or bowl bans or anything really substantial. Easy to overlook those minor consequences when the team moves toward the title games.

Doesn't surprise me even one little bit. In today's world, all the things mentioned before (winning, NFL placement, iconic program) are well worth overlooking what some would claim to be "unsubstantiated" rumors of cheating. Yes, i know, he was suspended, but it isn't like the program received the death penalty or bowl bans or anything really substantial. Easy to overlook those minor consequences when the team moves toward the title games.
Yet...... The NCAA hasn't handed down any punishments yet

Very easy. “Laws without enforcement are just good advice.” - Abraham Lincoln. NCAA enforcement has been a hollow threat/consequence for decades. And does any of it make sense anyway? A coach can’t call a high school ballplayer on a certain Tuesday “legally,” but can call the same kid a few days later and basically offer him $1 million to play for State U with no stink whatsoever. Insanity. Each program and fan base should get comfortable with its own set of values because no one is going to police the mess effectively any time soon. I’m still of a mindset that the Huskers should try to win the “right way,” whatever that means. I like to think I know it when I see it. Harbaugh stepped over the line. Like the honors student stealing the exam answers. Chickensh*t.

Getting this back on the subject

I think we are sitting in a good position to gain his commit

Picking up his and the RB commit in the same weekend would be huge

That will put us at 99, but that is a good problem to have.

Texas A&M only has 55 scholarship players participating in tonight‘s bowl game. Thats a problem.

They cheat

Coach suspended twice for nearly half a season

Amazes me how recruits and families want to be part of that

So yeah very surprising frankly
With all due respect, our 90s run had players taking performance enhancement drugs on both sides of the ball. We still cheered and recruits still came.

It’s surprising what people will look past when a program consistently puts players in the league

With all due respect, our 90s run had players taking performance enhancement drugs on both sides of the ball. We still cheered and recruits still came.

It’s surprising what people will look past when a program consistently puts players in the league

link-please.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back