• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers might 'steal' a LB from LSU: Torshiro Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six visits this weekend makes this weekend tied with the Northwestern game weekend for 2nd most visits. Sure hope the Husker fans show up for the Alcorn St game to add some juice to the weekend.

8 kids (so far) are planning to visit the Huskers this coming weekend, if my research is correct. And a VERY impressive list too. This weekend is really going to be important. Most of the kids visiting are 'late' targets who have been committed to or looking at other schools for most of the process. Tough to say who Nebraska might sway from this weekends visitors. From what I have gathered, these are the 8 kids at the moment.

OLB Torshiro Davis (Louisiana / LSU verbal)
OLB Brian Nance (Texas)
DE Polo Manukainiu (Texas)
DT Vincent Valentine (Illinois)
OLB Jared Afalava (Utah)
CB Amos 'AJ' Leggett (Florida)
CB Raymond Ford (California / UCLA verbal)
CB Daniel Gray (Florida / Tennessee verbal)

Some serious talent here. To be honest, a lot of longshots at this time, but this staff is doing there jobs and taking stabs and pushing hard.

On a side note, if and when John Papuchis is officially promoted to DC, I think Corey Raymond should take over as recruiting coordinator. I have been really impressed by his efforts this season. From what I have been hearing from recruits, he is someone Nebraska should look to when the time comes. IMO he is the 3rd best recruiter on the staff after Papuchis and Beck. You would have to think that with his ties to LSU and SEC football, he knows the importance of getting top players and at least taking your swing at them. I would think he would adopt the John Papuchis method of recruiting stradegy, which is a good thing.

Add CB Kentrell Brice as a possible visit too....Committed to La Tech.....Coach Raymond is working hard to get him in....Oh and agree with what you wrote. 100%....good stuff...:)

8 kids (so far) are planning to visit the Huskers this coming weekend, if my research is correct. And a VERY impressive list too. This weekend is really going to be important. Most of the kids visiting are 'late' targets who have been committed to or looking at other schools for most of the process. Tough to say who Nebraska might sway from this weekends visitors. From what I have gathered, these are the 8 kids at the moment.

OLB Torshiro Davis (Louisiana / LSU verbal)
OLB Brian Nance (Texas)
DE Polo Manukainiu (Texas)
DT Vincent Valentine (Illinois)
OLB Jared Afalava (Utah)
CB Amos 'AJ' Leggett (Florida)
CB Raymond Ford (California / UCLA verbal)
CB Daniel Gray (Florida / Tennessee verbal)

Some serious talent here. To be honest, a lot of longshots at this time, but this staff is doing there jobs and taking stabs and pushing hard.

On a side note, if and when John Papuchis is officially promoted to DC, I think Corey Raymond should take over as recruiting coordinator. I have been really impressed by his efforts this season. From what I have been hearing from recruits, he is someone Nebraska should look to when the time comes. IMO he is the 3rd best recruiter on the staff after Papuchis and Beck. You would have to think that with his ties to LSU and SEC football, he knows the importance of getting top players and at least taking your swing at them. I would think he would adopt the John Papuchis method of recruiting stradegy, which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back