• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers might 'steal' a LB from LSU: Torshiro Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Go figure....soft commit to LSU and Coach Raymond (LSU grad) is 'working' him hard....visited Texas last weekend and in typical Texas fashion they wanted a commit on the spot....they want him to play DE and he wants to play LB.....maybe he has figured out with oversigning he may not see a skollie....;)

Teaser on 247:
Nebraska to bring in LSU commit Nebraska looks to take a shot at "soft" commit Torshiro Davis this weekend

Torshiro Davis
Shreveport, LA
Woodlawn High School
6'3"
222 lbs
40 time: 4.5
Offers: Nebraska, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas
4-star rated by all of the recruiting services.

Last edited:

This would be a home-run get for us....and frankly a better LB than Debo Jones....go figure...:) :)

This would be sweet irony. And a good sign that we are competing with the big boys again...as we should.

Kid looks like he has a good motor and fends off blockers very well. In fact in most of the video it looked like he was never blocked. Has he played LB?

I'm guessing our staff is crossing their fingers to get one between him, Alfalava, and Lambert. 2 of 3 wouldn't be bad but don't think we can (numbers-wise and actually). Big recruiting weekend!

Kid looks like he has a good motor and fends off blockers very well. In fact in most of the video it looked like he was never blocked. Has he played LB?

The QB on the other team just started to lay down after a while. No one blocked him on most of those highlights. A little slow off the snap but man he closes quick. He looks like a classic DE to me.

Yup......in an FYI......Lambert is the #13 rated ILB in the country and a 4-star....Rose is the 14 rated ILB and a 3-star.....so not much difference between them....Davis the #6 rated OLB in the country and of course a 4-star....

I'm guessing our staff is crossing their fingers to get one between him, Alfalava, and Lambert. 2 of 3 wouldn't be bad but don't think we can (numbers-wise and actually). Big recruiting weekend!

Last edited:

Yup......in an FYI......Lambert is the #13 rated ILB in the country and a 4-star....Rose is the 314 rated ILB and a 3-star.....so not much difference between them....Davis the #6 rated OLB in the country and of course a 4-star....
#13 and #314 is a big difference in my world. ;) :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back