• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers make top 10 for composite 4 star DB Noa Pola-Gates

Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but Pola-Gates has a cousin who is committed to play softball at Nebraska. He also has a cousin who plays for USC. He's visiting this weekend. Alabama is his leader

Last edited:

Odds at either committing here?

I still think Nebraska gets Ty Robinson even though there's been a huge CB swing in USC's favor. I think a coaching change is coming there. There are people more optimistic than I am in regards to you guys ending up with Pola-Gates. I just don't think it happens.

I really doubt that he was pressured to post this. One of these days someone is going to post a top 120 list.

"In honour of it being 100 days till signing day I'm going to release my list of top 100 schools. I'll be holding a press conference every day at the vending machine by the school gym at lunch where my agent, I mean buddy Mike, will be eliminating a school by throwing their hat in the garbage in an overly dramatic way. I've started a go fund me page to pay for all the hats"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back