• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Wildcats - Friday - 3:05 pm Ctrl - 4-14-23 - Haymarket Park (Game 1 of 3)

Golf swings are the “new thing”

Launch trajectory and all that.

I walked into a local batting cage and saw instructors teaching it to little league kids…was shocked.

But no doubt hat Bryce has it down

5-2 in league play now
Corbin is the winner
no save

HUSKERS: 19-11-1 (5-2)

NW WILDCATS: :5-23 (3-4)

Golf swings are the “new thing”

Launch trajectory and all that.

I walked into a local batting cage and saw instructors teaching it to little league kids…was shocked.

But no doubt hat Bryce has it down
Wow, kids should just learn to hit the fundamental way. Well, same thing in basketball, right? All want to emulate Steph! :)

Wow, kids should just learn to hit the fundamental way. Well, same thing in basketball, right? All want to emulate Steph!
I could not agree more but my friend who owns the batting cage says “What are you gonna do John? It’s what all the parents and the kids want, and I have to run a business.”

I could not agree more but my friend who owns the batting cage says “What are you gonna do John? It’s what all the parents and the kids want, and I have to run a business.”
He is so right. It is: What can you do for me NOW!! Never mind learning the right way, right? :zipper:

Last edited:

Hopefully, he can also teach them to swing level? Terrible, you have to worry about parent interference. :(

Last edited:

Hopefully, he can also teach them to swing level? Terrible, you have to worry about parent interference. :(
And the thing of it is once a boy learns the solid fundamentals and a level swing, picking up advanced techniques is so much easier. And so much more successful.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back