• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Nittany Lions - Sunday - 5-14-23 - 11 am ctrl - Hawks Field @Haymarket Park - Game 3 of 3 - Going for the Sweep!!

I know what you're saying, but I would just love to get revenge against Maryland.
But yes, we'd love to play someone else earlier to get a possible seed. Probably slim to none.
Let's just see what unfolds..

I could envision a Nebraska-Rutgers first round game. Second most likely is Michigan. But that may count on us winning the series against Purdue. Lose the series, and we could easily drop to the 6-seed (which right now would be a game against Iowa in the first round). I'm counting on a 4 or 5-seed for Nebraska (and series win over Purdue).

I could envision a Nebraska-Rutgers first round game. Second most likely is Michigan. But that may count on us winning the series against Purdue. Lose the series, and we could easily drop to the 6-seed (which right now would be a game against Iowa in the first round). I'm counting on a 4 or 5-seed for Nebraska (and series win over Purdue).
We need to make a statement and crush purdont!

Do we want to play Rutgers, Iowa or Maryland, in the first round? Hmmm! I would like to take on Rutgers. :) But, whatever happens, hope our pitching is up to par. :)

Congrats to both the men and women who won academic honors; 5 for each side. That equals 10.........my favorite number. ;) :Bow: :thumbsup:

a

Last edited:
Do we want to play Rutgers, Iowa or Maryland, in the first round? Hmmm! I would like to take on Rutgers. :) But, whatever happens, hope our pitching is up to par. :)

I think Michigan is more likely than Rutgers.

My order of likelihood again:
Michigan
Rutgers
Iowa

I'd prefer to play Michigan again. Rutgers is fine also. I'd prefer to avoid Iowa. :) I think Maryland is unlikely.

Last edited:
We can war game this….

The boys should not!

They need to concentrate on the next game…and then the next and then the next…one game at a time.

Looking too far ahead…taking smaller school teams for granted and believing some weird crazy stats and press clipping I think is part of the reason they are in this predicament.

Baseball alway has been and always will be….

Win the series…move on.

Let’s go take us a series from those “Purdon’t” boys!

GBR!

Oh and I would take a sweep….yesereee I would!

Last edited:

We can war game this….

The boys should not!

They need to concentrate on the next game…and then the next and then the next…one game at a time.

Looking too far ahead…taking smaller school teams for granted and believing some weird crazy stats and press clipping I think is part of the reason they are in this predicament.

Baseball alway has been and always will be….

Win the series…move on.

Let’s go take us a series from those “Purdon’t” boys!

GBR!

Oh and I would take a sweep….yesereee I would!
Actually, I want them to take on one game at a time, period!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back