• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Hoosiers - Haymarket Park - Game 3 - 5-13-18 11:05 p.m1

Greg saying what I just said: get behind and hard to come back. Loves the fight, but it doesn't win games for you!

Again, disappointing game. Jesse was robbed, once again, to win a game!! :(

Well, Happy Mother's Day to all your moms.

Lost my mom in 2012. Time sure goes by. Love you, mom. :)

flowers1-1068x601.png

Last edited:
Turd of an outcome again. Really frustrating to waste Scott Schreiber’s mash-tastic season. Hopefully, the Sowers taste of this season will be fuel for years to come for young returning players. It’s not acceptable but the condition of the pitching staff has been too much to overcome this year. And despite what has come alive as a pretty good offense is often too late to get started in games. Love the fight, hating the results, but surely not more than the coaches and players.

Turd of an outcome again. Really frustrating to waste Scott Schreiber’s mash-tastic season. Hopefully, the Sowers taste of this season will be fuel for years to come for young returning players. It’s not acceptable but the condition of the pitching staff has been too much to overcome this year. And despite what has come alive as a pretty good offense is often too late to get started in games. Love the fight, hating the results, but surely not more than the coaches and players.

True, hitting was also a problem; but, the pitching was even bigger! Not a great scenario to win, is it? :( Well, as they say............."Maybe, next year"!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back