• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Bluejays - Tues. - 6:02 ctrl - 4-16-24 - Haymarket Park

I do not care what any coaches have to say after this game, if we don't fix the pitching, we are doomed to give away oh, so many, many games!! You can't expect these kids to rally from big deficits all the time. Goodnight, all.

Guess, I'll have to go eat dinner.

Take care. :Wave:

If anyone listens, let me know what Wilbert had to say, ok? :)

I think the position players are probably pretty discouraged (and angry) right now.

but maybe not….. who knows what’s going through these young kids heads right now.

As a fan….. what started as a very promising season is starting to slip away.

there is a major hole in this team right now, and it needs to be plugged in a hurry.

Can’t cry over spilled milk… gotta get better.

need to get back on track against Maryland.

And Maryland all of a sudden is struggling as well. Will be an interesting series I think.

I think the position players are probably pretty discouraged (and angry) right now.

but maybe not….. who knows what’s going through these young kids heads right now.

As a fan….. what started as a very promising season is starting to slip away.

there is a major hole in this team right now, and it needs to be plugged in a hurry.

Can’t cry over spilled milk… gotta get better.

need to get back on track against Maryland.

And Maryland all of a sudden is struggling as well. Will be an interesting series I think.
Until the relief problem is fixed, I am not counting on anything. :( Take care

Football…. ;)

yep, they’ve got our number for the last few years.
k6iI8Q8.png

Skip YouTube until 12:00 mark (old NU field & Creighton stadium).

Huskers, all three games won .... 17-0, 102-0:eek: and 39-0 scores (NU vs. Creighton)

Last edited:
Bullpen is a hot mess. Perry especially.

Walsh needs to be the Sunday starter and just view the midweeks as a loss.
Can't give in, but this is a problem that is all on Rob's shoulder! You get credit where credit is do, and you do not, etc!! Come on, Rob, get it done!!

Walsh needs to be the Sunday starter and just view the midweeks as a loss.
Agreed…..Tuesdays just mean….less…lfor the most part. Don’t waste your best pitching on that game and just muddle through as best as possible.

And Bolt may be forced into stretching starters longer than normal.

Which may work fine as long as they don’t get hurt/ tired.

Bullpen is in need of a restart…anything…..

Worthley and Daiss seem the only guys who are even reasonably trustworthy.

Perry seems a head case right now…

last night and last Friday on him basically.

I keep going back to this but I think the STRATEGY may have to change….at least for the relievers.

We seem to have adopted a very aggressive strategy of throwing hittable pitches
with 0-2 and 1-2 counts….going right after the guy…no nibbling or trying to get them to chase.

Our starters seem to get away with it…..our relievers are being shelled in those counts…just destroyed….

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back