• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Get Late 2024 OL/DE Commit David Hoffken (From Germany)

I mean...
1) Barring a complete disaster(three QBs getting hurt) Id be shocked if he ever saw the field for us. There is no risk there. If he sees the field something went horrifically wrong. Unless the staff just uncovered a gem.
2) He seemingly wants to coach. If he's football savvy enough for that to be true, you add a guy who likely never sees the field but is another coach, old enough to be respected and experienced enough to help the youth in the room.

He's not taking away something from someone. Only having 3 scholarship QBs on roster, hopefully he's someone who can add depth and be another coach like player for the youth. Zero risk.
Unm I think you are in the wrong thread. This is not the NAIA QB thread. This is the German DE who has not played in two years and never played 11 man thread.

Last edited:

More than likely then yes

Keep in mind though he is 22 and is built like a player for that age

So I guess we will find out soon enough
Maybe like the other D line guys, get him in, play him some and go from there. Lenhart wasn't saved, yet many were, but that room loses a lot after this year, but it seems to have been reloaded

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back