• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers are 8 days away from its home opener with Fresno State & have 9 official visitors confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday 20 % Precip. / 0 in
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Saturday Night 60 % Precip. / 0.57 in
Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
C

Let's hope the thunderstorms stay away. A little rain wouldn't hurt anything, though.

Getting Holmes in for the game this weekend is a good thing. Taking in a night game with some of his friends who are already committed can only help Nebraska's chances.

We need a smashing win to show these recruits what Husker Nation is all about. GBR.

We could have a smashing loss. This just might be TA's breakout year to smash the Husker record for Interceptions Attempted/Made. If we run a TO like of offense, then perhaps a smashing win is within grasp. If the Coaches do a better job this year at designing the Offensive game plan around TA's strengths and weaknesses then a smashing win might be more tangible.

We could have a smashing loss. This just might be TA's breakout year to smash the Husker record for Interceptions Attempted/Made. If we run a TO like of offense, then perhaps a smashing win is within grasp. If the Coaches do a better job this year at designing the Offensive game plan around TA's strengths and weaknesses then a smashing win might be more tangible.

If we loose to Fresno State...which we will not....I will lead the chant to fire the AD etc. Should be a blowout. BYU who we lost to a on Hail Mary beat them 52-10.

They are plain awful. Coming off of a 3-9 season. 122nd rated offense in the nation. Averaged 22 points a game while giving up 38. Five times did not score 20 points. Gave up over 40 points six times. 73 points to Mississippi.

Brand new OC & DC which is usually a sign a head coach is in deep trouble.

My goodness gracious....:)

Last edited:

If we loose to Fresno State...which we will not....I will lead the chant to fire the AD etc. Should be a blowout. BYU who we lost to a on Hail Mary beat them 52-10.

They are plain awful. Coming off of a 3-9 season. 122nd rated offense in the nation. Averaged 22 points a game while giving up 38. Five times did not score 20 points. Gave up over 40 points six times. 73 points to Mississippi.

Brand new OC & DC which is usually a sign a head coach is in deep trouble.

My goodness gracious....:)
I agree, no way we lose this one. GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back