• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers announce TV Schedule

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member

1611184891323.png

Last edited:

It's good to read in the linked article above that NET matches, as well as the remaining non-televised matches, will be streamed on BTNPlus. I find BTN+ so valuable especially since I can go back and watch old BTN games & matches as well as classics and other programs. Very often I'm unable to watch live events.

I logged into BTN Plus and it shows the Indiana game tonight as being available through streaming (of course you have to have the additional subscription to BTN Plus which is about $80/year for just Nebraska games in all sports or about $10/mo.)

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Pssst!!!! You can subscribe now (Nebraska Games only package @ $9.95/mo) and cancel say after March 12, (all the remaining volleyball games are on BTN tv or NET) or by March 21st, and see all the games for $19.90. (and also see any Lady Husker Basketball games that are on BTN+).

But the subscription renews automatically each month (from the day you initially subscribed) so you must pro-actively Cancel your subscription.

Last edited:

Well, actually, at sign-up time you can choose not to auto-renew at the end of a month. However, you have to remember to remove the check mark from a pre-filled box for that to happen. I do that and at expiration time I wait for the next broadcast game date to renew manually. It'll prompt you to renew when trying to view a game after previous subscription expiration.

Thanks, I didn't know that (those pesky li'l boxes that they already have checked for you when you sign-up.)

Sounds like a good solution. :Bow:

The schedule in Post#1 is confusing as it shows only games scheduled for broadcast tv (BTN & NET).
As I understand it, NET has a somewhat limited reach and not all fans have access to tuning in to it (as I understand it, all of the matches scheduled for NET will also be live-streamed on BTN+).

If you subscribe ($) to BTN Plus I would go instead to the volleyball schedule @ Huskers.com to determine all of the upcoming games so you don't inadvertently miss any matches.

For example, the 1/29 game vs Northwestern (NET) is listed in the above schedule, but the game the following day (1/30) is Not Shown since it is on BTN+.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back