• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked HuskerMax Top Ten Contest Report: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still some hinky things in this report. This spreadsheet was all but mothballed during the 2011 season as I transitioned to a new job, used just enough to get a winner at the end of the season.

This year Massey is now tracking 124 teams (up from 120) with the additions of Massachusetts, South Alabama, Texas St, and Texas-San Antonio (UTSA). This completely kranged the spreadsheet I use, because back when I built it years ago I was not as aware of engineering around future expansion, and I spent much of today trying to reverse-engineer it to figure out how it worked its magic so it could handle 124 teams and score them properly.

Lastly, it still color-codes the old Big XII teams from 2010 along with the Big Ten teams. Hopefully by the next report I will have excised the Big XII teams from their special highlighting status, unless there is an outcry in support of it (in which case I will fix it to reflect the Big XII of 2012).

I wouldn't be surprised if a few more transitional bugs remain to be discovered over the course of the season. :)

Last edited:

Thanks for your efforts on this fjbFour. The graphics can get a bit muddled but the data is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back