• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked HuskerMax Minnesota Game Tailgate Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1180522.jpg

The Go Big Red version.

P1180526.jpg

Mrs. FORMO, FORMO and David Max in the south end zone seats where I have been sitting since 1964. That's all my pics. Feel free to add your own.

Looks like it was a blast. I get a real charge out of seeing opposing fans having a good time together! That's the way it should be.

David thanks for the great time. I appreciate all the hardwork it takes to put on such a great tailgate. I look forward to returning next year.

With the AJ Barker debacle I've been reading up on, I haven't had chance to upload my pictures yet.. but I will post them ASAP, probably tomorrow evening or Tues.

Thanks for the awesome time, Max!!

David, Ron and the rest of the gang,

Thanks for another great year of tailgates. I, my wife and all the friends we brought along really enjoyed the fun and food. It has become a part of our game day tradition. We really appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks again and GBR!

The Minnesota HuskerMax tailgate was well attended as usual and we have several Minnesota fans from the www.gopherhole.com web site join us. I have several pictures that I will post. This one is a group of Minnesota fans with the Continuum Financial marketing people who are the main sponsors of the tailgate.

Thanks also to the sponsor support of Wahoo's Fish Tacos, Schroeder's Smoked Foods, Murphy Tractor, Budweiser, Ron French and Fast Mart in Lincoln and the many people that help out at the check in table and the bar as well as the set up and take down. We couldn't make it happen every home game without the hard work of a lot of people.

P1180487.jpg

The two guys on either end were one row in back of me--very nice guys. They tried a Runza for the first time and loved it--after they found out they could get a free Runza depending on the score, they were yelling "go Blackshirts," and "Hold 'em!" when we were on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back