• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked HuskerMax is giving away a trip for two to the Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
As you can see from the wallpaper on the front page we have a new sponsor in Miller Coors. We will be offering different prizes/promotions throughout the year. The first promotion is a trip for two to the 100th Rose Bowl game in Pasadena this January for HuskerMax readers that live in Nebraska or Iowa.

Here's the link to enter for your chance to win. :cheers:

Coors-Light-Header.jpg

I guess its fair to limit this prize to those who only live in Nebraska or Iowa as consolation for having to live in those places.;)

I guess its fair to limit this prize to those who only live in Nebraska or Iowa as consolation for having to live in those places.;)

Funny thing is, we will probably have to stop in Denver on our way to Pasadena.

I'll make sure and wave if I win. :)

As you can see from the wallpaper on the front page we have a new sponsor in Miller Coors. We will be offering different prizes/promotions throughout the year. The first promotion is a trip for two to the 100th Rose Bowl game in Pasadena this January for HuskerMax readers that live in Nebraska or Iowa.

Here's the link to enter for your chance to win. :cheers:

Coors-Light-Header.jpg

That's not fair.
How about if you dont live in iowa or nebraska, you dont have to see the ad!

I would rather have no ad at all, and no trips. It totally takes the genuine fan site feel out of Huskermax and I think its a shame.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back