• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker Target CB Dashon Hunt will be at the UCLA game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Plans to be at the game to 'checkout' the Huskers....UCLA decommit to boot....:)

We have a real good shot at his commit....he likes the Huskers allot....

does anyone have a link to some specs on the young man ? its a good thing when we have kids coming to see us at away games, especially when he sees how many fans we bring . Im counting on 35000 in red

4-star rated CB who also is a RB in high school....

[video=youtube_share;axLsiuECMqE]http://youtu.be/axLsiuECMqE[/video]

Last edited:

Some more film:

[video=youtube_share;5GEoNgvA94c]http://youtu.be/5GEoNgvA94c[/video]

As we all know anything can happen in recruiting, but I would be really surprised if Dashon isnt "N' in the end! I really would like this pickup!

This doesn't really concern me. Lots of good CB's have been a little bit vertically challenged.

Hunt is diminutive in size as he appears a bit shorter than his listed height of 5'9. He does, however, carry a relatively stocky build for a cornerback. Short, with a relatively wide hip base and thick lower half, Hunt's frame appears to be nearly filled out for a kid having just completed his junior year in high school. However, with some time spent in a collegiate weight program it's very likely that Hunt's functional strength will increase.

And has an absolutely ridiculous vert. If the kids 5'9'' with a 41 inch vert, he will do just fine.

This thought process is a little perplexing to me. Very few times will a corner back actually jump to knock a ball away. They are usually running stride for stride and reaching up, or plant their feet to break on the ball. Look back at the South Carolina TD before half time, for instance. Our DB's barely got off the ground. I am not saying the kid isn't a great athlete, I would rather have my corners be at least six feet tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back