• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Summer Football News (Leading Up To Fall Camp):

Good. I can’t believe so many fans are confused that the endless coach speak is somehow insider info. It’s all just noise. Useless noise. I understand why media members would be upset but I don’t know why I would care. They are going to try to drum up fan outrage but at least with me it’s going to fall on unsympathetic ears.

Good. I can’t believe so many fans are confused that the endless coach speak is somehow insider info. It’s all just noise. Useless noise. I understand why media members would be upset but I don’t know why I would care. They are going to try to drum up fan outrage but at least with me it’s going to fall on unsympathetic ears.

Bill Snyder and Kirk Ferentz to name just two have followed this sort of presser over the years

So its not unique and actually puts more of the onus on the head coach and coordinators

Bill Snyder and Kirk Ferentz to name just two have followed this sort of presser over the years

So its not unique and actually puts more of the onus on the head coach and coordinators
There is a whole bunch of "Coach Speak" being posted in this entire thread, but we don't seem to care about that. Is it because we are in preseason? And we'll then change our idea about hearing what Assistant Coaches have to say once the season starts?

Just curious. :Wink:

I think restructuring who talks to the fans can be a good thing for now.
And while it may not always be this way, right now it may even be the best way.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back