• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol Bobby loved him some alcohol. A very self destructive drug that has well documented harmful effects on the human body. Sure it's legal, but it doesn't change the fact regarding it being an addictive drug.

Ol Bobby loved him some alcohol. A very self destructive drug that has well documented harmful effects on the human body. Sure it's legal, but it doesn't change the fact regarding it being an addictive drug.
You are correct that is is a dangerous drug. However it is a legal drug. Right or wrong that is a clear distinction.

Too baked to care about the lackluster results and bad PR? Apparently the team doesn't care either. And ol Riley, he is such a ball buster that I can see why the players have to 'unwind'.

So 3 players have been in possession of MJ and you are using all of your posts to hit Riley for it? Any excuse I guess.

As for lackluster results, I'm guessing you would be surprised by how many NBA Finals participants have lit one up during the playoffs.

Tough group out here. I'd say if the worst thing our kids do is get caught smoking a little weed or get caught with a few brews, then we've got a pretty good batch of kids. I'll get a little more worked up when they start stealing bikes, flashing convenience store clerks or there are allegations of rape at parties they attend. Things could be a whole lot worse.

Last edited:
Tough group out here. I'd say if the worst thing our kids do is get caught smoking a little weed or get caught with a few brews, then we've got a pretty good batch of kids. I'll get a little more worked up when they start stealing bikes, flashing convenience store clerks or there are allegations of rape at parties they attend. Things could be a whole lot worse.
Very true.

Imagine the shitstorm if an audio tape would surface of a player disparaging our fans.....

So 3 players have been in possession of MJ and you are using all of your posts to hit Riley for it? Any excuse I guess.

As for lackluster results, I'm guessing you would be surprised by how many NBA Finals participants have lit one up during the playoffs.
Just ignore Oracle. Remember he was just short of calling for the death penalty for K. Williams last year. He won't be happy until there's an execution. :Lol:

It is also illegal for him to drink. Had he been caught doing so, he would receive a similar summons and also break a team rule. In his case, at his age, there is little difference in the end.
Also a distinction with little intellectual difference.

That won't help when he has to pee in a cup. If you can't stop smoking weed for a whopping 4 years while you are playing athletics in a state that doesn't allow it then there is an issue. If you are working for someone that allows that is your business, right now he is working for an employer that doesn't.
U gotta let it go, I'd waiver that half the team at least...smokes weed.

I've been under the assumption that a large % of black people just plain like to smoke weed. Based on my own experiences only, with what I've seen, I'd say that's highly probable. Really nothing new. Reporters said the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room reeked of weed after game 2 at Golden State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back