• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness... RA contacts police for smelling weed? Why not give a warning...or campus security...etc. Tell a coach that they have been smelling possible weed on the players floor and let them try to handle it that way first?

This is doing something that is not only very common, but is becoming legal in more and more states every election year. It's not some great service to society to stop college kids from doing it.
He likely has required steps he has to take to keep his job.

Like I said in the Morgan thread, would be willing to bet that a very large majority of the team smokes weed (same at every other school). Biggest take away from this for me is that he was stupid enough to do it in his dorm room. Really??? o_O
I would argue it's better to consume it there than possibly out driving around doing it. Or firing it up at a buddies house only to have to drive home later. Or in public. Of all the options he had available, his own dorm room was the best choice to make. Of course many will say, not smoking at all would be the best choice to make. And to them I say.....

Nobody liked you guys in college.

Last edited by a moderator:

Straight out of the youth pastor playbook. What time is the ice cream social doc?

While marijuana may not be harmful, it is certainly not helpful, either.

My views are actually libertarian on the issue. Always default to freedom.

But while you are on a team whose rules forbid it's use (all), or if you work for an employer that forbid's it's use (nearly all), don't use it.

To think that it's 2017 and you can still get in trouble for smoking a bowl... Meanwhile, it's perfectly fine to be able to polish off an entire bottle of vodka if your heart so desires. What do you think is more dangerous? The only thing keeping cannabis illegal is plain ignorance.

But in the meantime, there's no excuse for not following the rules you are given, no matter how dumb they may be.

Last edited:

Alcohol is for aholes.

Also, new idea: Replace from "Click It or Ticket" to "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over" patches in Husker press conference background curtain.

CIOT.jpg
sober.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back