• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Photographers post your pics here.

bugeater61

Kill All Humans
20 Year Member
Any shutterbugs on the board? Show off your favorites here.

This is one of my favorite photos from our Alaskan cruise last year. It is near the port in Ketchikan,

IMG_5907.jpeg

I took this photo a few years ago while visiting Cambodia. This is a floating city on the lake Tonle Sap, the largest lake in southeast Asia. There are around 2000 families that live there. Many will go years without setting foot on land. See how many "pedestrians" you can count.

DSC_4722.jpg

Last edited:
Back in 2000 I briefly lived in Maine and took some photos of the surroundings from Cadillac Mountain on a Kodak disposable camera. Beautiful scenery. I still have that camera sitting in my glove box of my old Nissan 300 zx. Would it be worth trying to develop those pics, or are they long since been ruined by Father Time?

Back in 2000 I briefly lived in Maine and took some photos of the surroundings from Cadillac Mountain on a Kodak disposable camera. Beautiful scenery. I still have that camera sitting in my glove box of my old Nissan 300 zx. Would it be worth trying to develop those pics, or are they long since been ruined by Father Time?
Should be good just run them over to the Fotomat.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back