• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker memorabilia collection

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Calling all fans in Colorado: We are moving to a smaller house, so I'm whittling down my collection of Husker stuff. Check out the photos below: Autographed Heisman football, Bill Glassford autographed ball, a dozen Sports Illustrated issues including Game of the Century preview, four bowl game media guides, game programs, season preview magazines from '94, '95 and '97, two coffee table books, regulation Husker mailbox, Tom Osborne Wheaties box, national championship retrospectives from '94, '95 and '97, commemorative glassware, 1937 Life magazine with Husker spread, and more.

Here are the ground rules:

-- $100 for the entire lot.

-- I will not sell individual items. Will donate entire lot if it doesn't sell at that price.

-- Available until June 12.

-- No shipping; must pick up. (I am located in southwest burbs of Denver off C-470.)

-- If interested, reply to this post. Lurkers can email me at joeroyhud @ outlook dot com

memorabilia01.jpg

memorabilia02.jpg

memorabilia03.jpg

memorabilia04.jpg

memorabilia05.jpg

Photos continued below ...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back