• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Max College Football Pick-Em Contest

Confidence Points in this contest - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

i love pools, but never can make this stuff work. I'm a computer idiot. Have fun, guess I'm out for the first time in many years.

When's the score prediction contest? Tomorrow?
I don't think there is a score prediction contest anymore. Last season I let BigRedMax know I was not going to do this season contest anymore ... too much time and effort. It looks like this will go the way of the dodo bird!

I don't think there is a score prediction contest anymore. Last season I let BigRedMax know I was not going to do this season contest anymore ... too much time and effort. It looks like this will go the way of the dodo bird!
Is it possible to enable a score prediction on the Pick-em league for a single game, other than the tie breakers?

That's to bad but I understand how much work is involved..... It was a really fun contest IMO...

Thanks for all the work you've done with the contest over the years....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back